We help create the conditions for success in your schools - by developing quality action plans that deliver authentic results; and by focusing on the implementation and embedding of appropriate teaching and school improvement strategies.
- Develop the continuing professional development and teaching strategies that are right for each school
- Address specific factors that contribute to, or hinder, academic success as it applies to focus student groups
- Inform plans with the latest research and national educational trends
- Stay current on criteria of success as it applies to meeting the federal guidelines as established by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
- Develop/improve the culture of learning within the school
- Leverage the competencies and cultural expertise of human capital within your school community
- Developing structures that support the planning of rigorous and challenging lessons aligned to state standards
- Developing systems and strategies to ensure that instructional time is maximized
- Developing school-wide structures ensuring supportive discipline is administered in a measured and reasonable way to ensure socio-emotional needs of students are met
- Help to train staff and support teachers to gain appropriate credentials
- Provide teachers with on-going professional learning opportunities, coaching, and constructive feedback
- Develop data walls ensuring student performance data is understood and used throughout the school
- Share best practices through focused walk-throughs and the creation of classrooms that are centers of excellence
- Scheduling frequent opportunities for teachers to meet collaboratively in Professional Learning Communities to plan lessons and share effective instructional strategies
- Ensuring that all teachers have a clear understanding of the features of a culturally competent learning environment
- Focusing on instructional approaches that target and empower student learning that is culturally responsive
- Develop areas such as lesson planning, rapid progress models, and co-teaching models
We not only facilitate a clear vision of desired outcomes, but also a structured methodology of collaboratively constructed objectives in order to realize that vision. By guiding teachers and school leaders to reflectively analyze systems already currently in place, Class Measures consultants develop an action plan that establishes metrics of evaluation outside of standardized testing, and is designed to create sustainable impact.
We help you avoid taking courses of action that may not suit the specific needs of your individual populations and would limit results, leading to teacher frustration and overload.