PRPIL Program costs, payment options and deadlines
The following information applies to all applicants with effect from August 1st 2020.
Application Fee: $75.00 due with submission of the PRPIL application (you will be advised of your unique payment details on your submission of your application).
Program Fee: $2,400.00
All program costs are non-refundable.
All payments should be made via the Class Measures secure payment portal.
An initial payment is due on acceptance to the program (in line with selection of a payment plan – see below)
Please select one of the three payment options:
- One Full Payment of $2400
- Four Quarterly Payments of $600
- Six Monthly Payments of $400
On selection of a payment plan, you will be advised when further installment payments are due. Payments must be made on time to avoid interruption of your program participation.
Applications are accepted in cohorts:
- Cohort II September – October (Application deadline is October 31st)
- Cohort III November – December (Application deadline is December 31st)
- Cohort IV January – mid-March (Application deadline is March 15th)
- Cohort V Mid-March – April (Application deadline is April 30th)
- Cohort I May – August, to begin upcoming school year in the Fall. (Application deadline is August 31st)
A $25.00 late fee will be added for every 30 days past due.
Please note: Full payment must be received prior to Class Measures providing endorsement to the DESE.